The CCN website has set itself the objective of complying with the W3C accessibility standards, the objective of which is to improve accessibility for all users, facilitating their access to it in any physical condition or environment, including clear and well-structured content, which improves navigation and user experience.
In order to meet the above objective, the CCN website has undergone the Web Accessibility Test at the double A level (priorities 1 and 2), having obtained the AA mark. All Priority 1 and Priority 2 requirements that are automatically assessed have been successfully met.
- This site uses Cascading Style Sheets for visual presentation and information.
- The font size is compatible with the font size specified by users in the "text size" option in visual browsers.
- The images used contain the ALT attribute that includes their description.
- For the development of the website, the W3C standards have been followed.
- The pages on this site maintain a semantic markup structure. The H1 tags have been used for the main titles, and the P tag for the structuring of the development of the content.
If you encounter any problems or would like to make any suggestions regarding accessibility, please contact us via the following email address: