ATENEA School is a basic platform of computer security challenges composed of different challenges to encourage the learning of users less knowledgeable in the field of security.
It has been developed by the CCN-CERT, Information Security Incident Response Capacity of the National Cryptologic Center, CCN, attached to the National Intelligence Center, CNI as part of the Atenea platform.
The same rules will be maintained, which are shown below:
- No están permitidos los ataques de Denegación de Servicio
- Denial of Service attacks are not allowed.
- Automated scans against the platform are not permitted.
- Destructive attacks are not allowed (do not modify any challenge, as you will damage the game of other players).
- As a general rule, keep the objective in the points that are explicitly indicated for it.
- Organizers can change the rules throughout the challenge.
- Players who break these rules may be penalized or even permanently expelled from the platform.