ENS Validation Environment (EVENS)
EVENS is a neural network in motion, in constant development, evolution and continuous improvement process.
It constitutes the integration of solutions in a model based on “Business Intelligence” where the information generated by them is handled, processed and exploited and, more importantly, the creation of knowledge about the environment - National Security Scheme - through of the analysis of existing data.
It provides a layer of access to all Resources, Information, Tools, Developments, Guides, News, Regulations, Entities, Cybersecurity Culture... related to the ENS.
In short, a collaborative environment to share information, facilitate relationships and create community.
- Measure the State of security through a dashboard that serves to govern the cybersecurity of the public sector by allowing information, analyze data, draw conclusions and make strategic decisions through the Ines Intelligence Module.
- Obtain Information, Analyze data, Extract Conclusions and Make strategic decisions through the Ines Intelligence Module.
- Train in the ENS and provide knowledge: Compliance Process, Adjustment Procedure, Declaration of Applicability-Specific Compliance Profiles, Risk Analysis, Impact Assessment, Internal Audits, Metrics (INES), Continuous Review and Monitoring of the Security Status of the systems.
- Have a platform that provides visual information on the Adaptation Process to the ENS to Obtain Compliance and facilitate the Preparation of the Adaptation Plan through a guided process.
- Publicize and relate all the actors involved in the ENS: Certification Entities, Certified Public Sector, Certified Companies, ENS Certification Council (CoCENS), etc.
- Have a collaborative environment from which not only access to the resources developed by the CCN is offered, but also to the tools of other organizations.
- Provide a common way of entry to all the documentation prepared and related to the ENS: State of Security Reports, regulations, ITS, 800 Series Guides (ENS), Abstract, etc.
- Related Cybersecurity culture, particularly on training, training, progress, news and meetings of the ENS.
Entorno de Validación del ENS
- Light Blue Sphere: knowledge about ENS.
- Dark Blue Sphere: Adaptation and Support.
- Orange Sphere: Risk Analysis, Impact Assessment and Metrics.
- Garnet Sphere: Training (training) and Cybersecurity Culture of the ENS.
- Garnet button: CCN ENS Portal.
- Green button: more EVENS windows (Guided Adaptation Plan and Business Intelligence).
- Blue button: CCN-STIC guides.